Vitamin E Tocopherol – Softgel
- Essential micronutrient vitamin
- Fat-soluble lipid antioxidant,
- High potency: 400 IU (268.4 mg)
- Amber-colored free-flowing oil for optimal absorption
- Most natural and most absorbable form d-alpha tocopherol
- Essential as a lipid antioxidant to scavenge damaging peroxyl radicals and help protect essential fatty acids
- Provides nutritional support to help regulate protein kinase C critical to building smooth muscle tissue. †
- Provides nutritional support to help maintain healthy eyes, nerves. †
- Essential for maintaining sufficient healthy red blood cells to provide sufficient oxygen to all body cells.
- Vitamin E works synergistically with other lipid nutrients and water-soluble antioxidants.
- The US Institute of Medicine found the Lowest Observed Adverse Effect Level is 1,500 IU (1,006 mg) daily,
- US Food & Drug Administration established the Daily Intake Value at only 22.35 IU (15 mg)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol from soy) 400 IU.
Gelatin (capsule), glycerin, water, and soybean oil.
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.