Vitalbulk Spirulina 500 mg 180 tabs

$14.95

As a ‘super food’, spirulina has an incredible variety of benefits. Spirulina is made up of cyanobacteria which are complete organisms and thus display a comprehensive nutritional profile. Spirulina has the apparent ability to stimulate whole human physiology.

Only 2 left in stock

Description

As a ‘super food’, Spirulina has an incredible variety of benefits. Spirulina is  a blue green microalgae and thus has a comprehensive nutritional profile including the full spectrum of amino acids and is 67% protein.  Spirulina has not only been traditionally used as green super foods, it has also been investigated for its benefits as a cultivated food for extended space missions.

Spirulina 500 mg – Nutrition Profile: Calories 10 <1%, Total Fat 0 g <1%, Total Carbohydrates <1g <2%, Protein 2 g 4%; Active Ingredients: Vitamin A (B-Carotene) 7000 IU 140%, Vitamin K 22 mcg 28%, Iron 1.7 mg 10%, Sodium 25 mg <2%, Phycocyanin 185 mg *, Chlorophyll 30 mg *, Linolenic Acids 30 mg *, Total Carotenoids 11 mg *, Zeaxanthin 2.9 mg *; Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearates and silica.
Features:

– Comes in small, easy to swallow tablets
– Complete source of non-animal protein
– Naturally contains:
Phycocyanin
Chlorophyll
Linolenic Acids
Carotenoids
Zeaxanthin
Vitamins A & K
Iron

Benefits:

– Allergy relief
– Nasal decongestant
– Heavy metal detox
– Boosts immune system
– Increases power output
– Reduction of oral cancer symptoms
– Promotes gut flora
– Anti-inflammatory
– Anti-oxidant
– General nutrition
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Additional information

Weight 0.5 lbs
Dimensions 5 × 3 × 8 in

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.