BodyHealth PerfectAmino™ 150 Coated Tablets
Bodyhealth PerfectAmino is a proprietary blend of eight essential amino acids:
L–Leucine • L–Valine • L–Isoleucine • L–Lysine Hydrochloride • L–Phenylalanine • L–Threonine • L–Methionine • L–Tryptophan
No binders, no fillers, no stearates, no coating, no dyes. Vegan sourced (plant and culture based) – Crystalline Pharmaceutical Grade – 100% Nutrition.
PerfectAmino ingredients contain the eight essential amino acids:
- Tryptophan encourages the release of serotonin and melatonin.
- Lysine deficiency can result in a deficiency in niacin (Vitamin B). It is beneficial in treating and preventing herpes.
- Methionine supplies sulphur and other compounds required by the body for normal metabolism and growth.
- Valine is needed for muscle metabolism, tissue repair, and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body.
- Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis and may be the major fuel involved in anabolic (tissue building) reactions.
- Isoleucine is important for blood sugar regulation, muscle development and repair and energy regulation.
- Threonine is important for antibody production. It can be converted into glycine and serine.
- Phenylalanine stimulates certain hormones including adrenaline and noradrenaline, which are activating substances in the central and peripheral nervous systems.
PerfectAmino ingredients contain no fat, sodium, sugar, yeast, gluten, soy, corn, wheat, rice, GMO, preservatives, excipients, dairy or animal products. (Store in a cool, dry place.)”
- At the low end of the spectrum are branched chain amino acids – only 1% of their content is utilized by the body with 99% resulting in waste that your body must then process and eliminate.
- Whey and soy proteins – only 18% or less of their content is utilized by the body with 83% leaving as waste.
- Food like meat, fish and poultry fare a bit better with 32% being absorbed and 68% being wasted.
- Eggs are the winners in the food stakes with 48% being utilized and 52% converted to waste.
What is PerfectAmino?
PerfectAmino™ contains the eight essential amino acids the body needs to support and maintain its muscular, skeletal, enzymatic, and hormonal systems. The essential amino acids in PerfectAmino are in the exact proportions needed for maximum utilization by the body.
AMINO ACIDS – THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF PROTEIN
Many people know that protein is essential for optimum health, but most assume they are consuming enough from food. So why the need for an amino acid supplement? The simple answer is that – yes, you do get good quality from foods such as eggs, meat, fish and nuts but much of the protein in food is not converted into body protein – it just makes waste that the body has to get rid of plus extra calories.
Almost everyone is protein deficient without realizing it – it plays out as a nagging injury that won’t heal in the athlete, or brittle bones in the menopausal women, or constant colds in the child. Protein deficiency is very often something you are aware of, but you just can’t identify and neither does your doctor. Not getting enough protein may mean low hormones, or a low immune system and risk of disease or cancer. So what’s the solution? PerfectAmino is an amino acid supplement that is 99% utilized by the body to make protein. No other form of protein comes close!
PerfectAmino™ Nothing else is utilized as well to make protein.
What’s the Difference Between Protein Sources?
Quality, quality and quality.
The chart illustrates the Amino Acid Utilization (AAU™) that PerfectAmino offers, dramatically greater than dietary protein sources and equivalent to the utilization of MAP*.
- Now compare those numbers to PerfectAmino – a massive 99% is put to work by the body, with only 1% leaving as waste. Not only that, but PerfectAmino is absorbed by the body within 23 minutes! And there is only 0.4 of a calorie per tablet.*
*PerfectAmino contains the same blend of amino acids as that disclosed (or claimed) in INRC’s patent covering its MAP product. Patent US 5132113
increase body energy, and help to preserve lean body mass.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease