Soy Lecithin Granule
Lecithin is a general term for fatty extracts that contain phospholipids and are miscible in water. Beneficial biological compounds such as phosphatidylcholine and essential fatty acids are commonly found in lecithin. Due to its affordability, lecithin has become a popular source of phospholipids integral to a healthy body and brain. Phosphatidylcholine is converted to acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory.
- 6.5 grams of soy lecithin per serving
- Naturally contains:
- Choline 200 mg
- Linoleic acid 2288 mg (Omega 6)
- Linolenic acid 300 mg (Omega 3)
- Phosphatidylcholine 1500 mg
- Excellent nutty flavor, great in yogurt, smoothies, and more
- Can also be added to your favorited beverage
- Provides nutritive support for Brain health†
- Provides nutritive support for Cognitive function†
This product may be produced in a facility that also makes products containing milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, and soy.
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
There are no reviews yet.