Sometimes infections are so strong that they even over power the strongest immune systems. When this happens, it is imperative that you initiate an attack to stop the bug dead in its tracks. Total Tonic is a strong herbal, anti-plague formula that helps with all the general symptoms of colds and flu. This formula is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-parasitic, and breaks up and relieves congestion in the sinus and lungs, while promoting expectoration and helping your body deal with fever.*
Give your immune system a boost, or aid the body during detox with garlic, ginger, onion, horseradish, turmeric, cilantro, habanero, and cayenne in a base of organic apple cider vinegar. Use Total Tonic’s 100% organic ingredients to strengthen your immune system without damaging intestinal flora. Total Tonic is nature’s antibiotic and much more. With its powerful organic ingredients, use Total Tonic for anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-parasitic support.*
- Garlic and onions are anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal, and anti-parasitic*
- Cayenne and ginger stimulate blood circulation*
- Turmeric is a natural antiseptic, a cancer preventative and a liver detoxifier*
- Cilantro is nature’s natural chelator—vital in removing heavy metals while it controls blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol*
- Horseradish brings the benefits of Total Tonic up into the sinus cavities benefiting both the sinuses and the brain.*
Total Tonic breaks up and relieves congestion in the sinuses and the lungs and helps the body deal with fevers. Total tonic is also perfect for those days when you’re feeling like you need some extra energy; a quick “pick-me-up.” Total Tonic is the perfect companion to the Echinacea+ Formula.*
Dosage: 1 to 2 dropperfuls anytime.
*Disclaimer: The above information is for educational purposes only, is not intended to serve as medical advice, and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA or the AMA. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you are ill or suspect you may have a health problem, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your health care provider.