Rather than treating only the symptoms of male dysfunction, Organic Solutions gives men an effective way to balance hormones and regain a healthy sex drive and reproductive system. Organic and wildcrafted yohimbe bark, damiana leaf, and saw palmetto berry allow the system to heal and rebuild itself. Organic Solutions Male Energy balances the workings of male hormones upset by the steroids, hormones, and antibiotics in today’s food sources. Regulating these hormones and the reproductive system effectively addresses the causes of impotence, premature hair loss, cancer, and others, rather than merely treating symptoms.*
- Saw palmetto berry treats enlarged prostate symptoms, like pain and irritation, and stimulates male hormones, libido, and fertility*
- Damiana leaf contains aphrodisiac properties and improves the sex drive*
- Yohimbe bark has been used to treat erectile dysfunction*
- Siberian ginseng root revitalizes the adrenals, where hormones are produced*
- Garlic promotes a healthy circulatory system *
- Brazilian ginseng root and American ginseng increase energy and enhance endurance*
- Sarsaparilla root gives the body an elevated dose of testosterone*
- Ginger root increases circulation in the body*
- Korean ginseng and Chinese ginseng warm the body and help deal with stress*
- Kola nut kills prostate cancer cells*
Ingredients: Yohimbe bark, damiana leaf, Siberian ginseng root, Brazilian ginseng root, sarsaparilla root, saw palmetto berry, Korean or Asian ginseng, American ginseng, Chinese ginseng, kola nut, ginger root, and garlic in a base of alcohol and distilled water.
Dosage: Take 1 dropperful of formula 1 to 6 times a day or as needed.
*Disclaimer: The above information is for educational purposes only, is not intended to serve as medical advice, and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA or the AMA. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you are ill or suspect you may have a health problem, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your health care provider.