• Vitamin A: Vitamin A is the defensive line of the immune system. Vitamin A keeps viruses, infections and other germs from getting into our bodies.
• Vitamin C: Vitamin C takes the offensive line against germs. Vitamin C boosts the immune system by boosting the cells that are responsible for killing germs in the body.
• Vitamin D: Vitamin D triggers and arms the body’s cells that seek out and destroy any invading bacteria and viruses (T cells).
• Folic Acid: Folic Acid is essential for the production and maintenance of our cells especially, during rapid periods of growth. Each of us is a collection of about 13 trillion cells, if our cells get sick we get sick. White blood cells do not live long so they are always in a rapid period of growth.
• Zinc: Zinc helps to boost the immune system by helping to manufacture infection-fighting white bloods cells. Zinc reduces the symptoms of colds and flu when given within 24 hours of the first signs of these illnesses. Zinc also lowers our chances of getting fevers, coughs and lowers the build up of mucus.
• Vitamin E: Vitamin E helps white blood cells multiply and mature to fight off infections and diseases.
• Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 increases the white blood cell count in the body.
• Chromium: Chromium can enhance the ability of white blood cells to respond to infection.
• BCAA’s: BCAA’s (Branch Chain Amino Acids) are the building blocks necessary for the body to manufacture more complex proteins necessary for the cells of the immune system to have a rapid and complete response.
This formula will help boost your immune system but there are other factors you can use to make it even more effective:
• A healthy diet • Staying hydrated • Getting plenty of rest • Taking a good multiple vitamin mineral supplement • Exercise.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease