Kidney/Bladder Tincture 2oz.
Fatigue and the inability to find the energy to enjoy life can be a sign that you need to flush out your body’s filtration system. Eliminate bodily wastes, regulate your blood pressure, and keep your body alkaline with Organic Solutions wildcrafted Kidney/Bladder Tea’s blend of herbs, from juniper berries to uva ursi leaves to dandelion leaf.*
The kidney and bladder sift through all of the toxins and debris accumulated in the body and monitor pH levels and fluid. Proper functioning of the kidneys and bladder are key to controlling your level of fatigue. Using organic and wildcrafted juniper berries, uva ursi leaves, dandelion leaf, horsetail herb, parsley leaf, goldenrod flowers, corn silk, orange peel, and peppermint leaf, Organic Solutions Kidney/Bladder Tea flushes the renal system for a fresh and invigorating feeling.*
- Horsetail herb helps regulate the calcium stored in the body and soothes urinary tract inflammation.*
- Uva ursi leaves increase renal circulation and limits the acid content in urine.*
- Corn silk reduces the risk of recurring kidney stones and helps treat bladder infection.*
- Dandelion leaf prevents excess water retention.*
- Juniper berries and parsley leaf increase the flow of urine and clear out urinary tract infections.*
- Goldenrod flowers fight urinary tract infection and help flush out kidney stones.*
- Orange peel activates important detoxifying enzymes.*
- Peppermint leaf is antibacterial and antifungal and relaxes the muscles in the urinary system.*
Organic Ingredients: Juniper berries, Uva Ursi leaves, Dandelion leaf, Horsetail herb, Parsley leaf, Goldenrod, flowers, Corn silk, Orange peel, and Peppermint leaf.
|Dosage: Use one to two dropperfuls of Organic Solutions Kidney and Bladder Formula 3-4 times a day|
*Disclaimer: The above information is for educational purposes only, is not intended to serve as medical advice, and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA or the AMA. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you are ill or suspect you may have a health problem, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your health care provider.