Regulating and managing the body’s hormones naturally can be a challenge. Rather than leave yourself at the mercy of your hormones, take control of the pain, cramping, hot flashes, irritability and mood swings brought about by puberty, PMS, perimenopause and menopause.
With Organic Solutions Female Energy Formula’s organic and wildcrafted mixture of damiana leaf, wild yam root, and licorice root, women are able naturally boost their libido and balance female hormones. Life is MUCH better when those pesky hormones are balanced and smoothed out 🙂 Organic Solutions Female Energy Formula uses organic and wildcrafted damiana leaf, wild yam root, licorice root, siberian ginseng roots, sarsaparilla root, saw palmetto berry, oat seed, kola nut and ginger root in a base of grain alcohol and distilled water for an increased sex drive and a continued hormonal balance.*
- Damiana leaf contains aphrodisiac properties and improves the sex drive*
- Wild yam root lowers blood pressure and regulates mood swings that can bring on stress*
- Licorice root harbors various types of estrogen and strengthens other hormones*
- Siberian ginseng sharpens mental processes and reduces herpes outbreaks*
- Sarsaparilla root gives the body an elevated dose of testosterone and has been used to treat sexually transmitted diseases*
- Saw palmetto berry acts as both a diuretic and an aphrodisiac*
- Oat seed boosts mental focus and function*
- Kola nut increases the metabolism, promoting weight loss*
- Ginger root increases circulation in the body*
Ingredients: Damiana leaf, wild yam root, licorice root, siberian ginseng roots, sarsaparilla root, saw palmetto berry, oat seed, kola nut and ginger root in a base of grain alcohol and distilled water
Take: 1 to 2 dropperfuls 3 to 4 times daily.
*Disclaimer: The above information is for educational purposes only, is not intended to serve as medical advice, and has not been evaluated or approved by the FDA or the AMA. The information provided should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you are ill or suspect you may have a health problem, it is recommended that you seek the advice of your health care provider.