Vitamin A is essential for numerous intrinsic processes, the most well-known and understood of which is vision. The retinal form of vitamin A is essential for the neural transmission of light into vision. Vitamin D is required for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorous and is especially important for the normal growth and development of bones and teeth in children*.
• Necessary for good vision.
• Helps form and keep teeth healthy.
• Prevents premature skin aging.
• Essential for your immune system.VITAMIN D BENEFITS*:
• Is also essential for a strong immune system.
• Improves calcium absorption for stronger bones.
• Helps your body better metabolize sugar.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.