Relieves Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Sneezing, Cough & Post Nasal Drip
If your child has a list of cold symptoms – you need a multi-symptom solution. Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Cough is the go-to cold product that so many parents have come to depend on. Its formula is designed for kids 2 years old and up. It eases the sneezing, soothes the sore throat, and loosens up the congestion.* If it could talk, it would even read to your child to sleep. We’re working on that.
Temporarily relieves the symptoms of the common cold including nasal and chest congestion, runny nose, sore throat, sneezing and cough.
Active Ingredients | Purpose
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS: watery/runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS: cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS: rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS: dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS: hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS: moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS: chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing, runny nose
“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate
As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or breast-feeding. Consult a physician if:
• Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
• Inflammation, fever or infection develops
• Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101°F)
• Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache
Keep this and all medications our of the reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a Poison Control Center immediately.
Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema, or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted tamper band is broken or missing.
In case of emergency, contact a medical professional or Poison Control Center immediately. Hyland’s may also be contacted for emergency information about our products 24 hours a day, 7 days per week at (800) 624-9659