Bodyhealth Body Detox Oral Spray
After witnessing first-hand the health-destroying effects of heavy-metal accumulation and toxic load in his patients, Dr. Minkoff set out to create a solution that did not require IV needles and expensive pharmaceutical chelation treatments. A solution that would facilitate the body’s own natural detox processes and restore optimal health safely for everyone.
The result is Body Detox, a 21st century solution to our modern crisis of pollution and toxicity, with a revolutionary combination of advanced biotechnology, homeopathic, and natural medicine:
- Advanced glycoprotein nanoparticles with more chelating power than EDTA, the standard treatment for heavy metal detoxification* 
- Helps rejuvenate and regulate your intestinal tract, your primary elimination pathway and barometer of health.* [2-3]
- Powerful antioxidants to help neutralize damaging free-radicals
- Safely shunts toxins through your liver and to the intestines, saving your kidneys from the damage and overwork common in many detox programs*
- Boosted with glutathione, your body’s primary detox compound so you don’t burn your own precious reserves of this critical agent* 
- Homeopathically formulated against many of the most prevalent environmental toxins*
Body Detox is a tasteless, odorless oral spray that is easy to use. This unique delivery mechanism also makes it easy to adjust to your own needs, whether engaging in a deep detox regimen or simple daily use as a prophylactic – stopping the toxins before they ever have a chance to build up in the first place.
- Follow link to Case Study. This claim is further substantiated by unpublished research conducted in our lab. Please inquire for specific details.
- Gratz, SW, et al., Probiotics and gut health, World Journal of Gastroenterology, 2010.
- Goldin, B., and Gorback, S, Clinical Indications for Probiotics, Clinical Infectious Diseases, 2008
- Forman H.J., et al., Glutathione: Overview of its protective roles, measurement, and biosynthesis. Mol Aspects Med. 2009; 30(1-2): 1–12.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.