This book is a MUST for anyone who is in debt and wants to get out of it for good!
The ability of making money and controlling money are two very different skills. Tony Melvin had mastered the skill of making money at an early age, yet despite this ability found himself in massive debt. At the age of 28, after selling all of his assets, he was still $300,000 in the red.
This book shows you how he got out of debt, avoided bankruptcy and mastered the art of controlling money.
Here’s a taste of what’s inside:
1. How to maintain a good credit rating.
2. How to control your money
3. How to communicate with creditors (with example letters)
4. How to deal with legal firms
5. How to avoid going bankrupt
6. How to organize your life and minimize stress
7. How to achieve your financial goals
8. How to develop successful money habits
9. How to play the Game of Investing and WIN!”Immediately I applied what I had learnt – within three weeks the situation with all my creditors was totally handled and within two months I was totally on top of my financial situation.”
Kane Hooper, Managing Director, Executive Success”…the most simple and workable finance system for any individual or organisation.”
Gareth Jekel, Winner of the Young Australia of the Year 1997 for National Career Achievement, and Managing Director, Performia Australia